Five Reasons to Subscribe to the Complete Set
- Save over $2,000 each year over the subscription prices for the 21 NCLC treatises.
- Consumer law cases often involve a variety of complex issues—credit, collections, credit reporting, repossessions or foreclosures, payments, deception, class actions, arbitration clauses, bankruptcy, and more. Be prepared for whatever direction a case takes.
- Search across all 21 titles to find exactly what you need, no matter where it is discussed in the Consumer Credit and Sales Legal Practice Series.
- Access over 2,000 sample pleadings, covering every stage of a case and every consumer law area.
- Only set subscribers qualify for IP access, allowing anyone at a physical location to log on without a user name or password, for an additional annual fee. For questions regarding IP access please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The complete set contains the following treatises. Each digital edition is updated frequently.
Access to Utility Service, 2018 Sixth Edition
Automobile Fraud, 2018 Sixth Edition
Collection Actions, 2020 Fifth Edition
Consumer Arbitration Agreements, 2020 Eighth Edition
Consumer Banking and Payments Law, 2018 Sixth Edition
Consumer Bankruptcy Law and Practice, 2020 Twelfth Edition
Consumer Class Actions, 2020 Tenth Edition
Consumer Credit Regulation, 2020 Third Edition
Consumer Law Pleadings
Consumer Warranty Law, 2021 Sixth Edition
Credit Discrimination, 2018 Seventh Edition
Fair Credit Reporting, 2018 Ninth Edition
Fair Debt Collection, 2018 Ninth Edition
Federal Deception Law, 2017 Third Edition
Home Foreclosures, 2019 First Edition
Mortgage Lending, 2019 Third Edition
Mortgage Servicing and Loan Modifications, 2019 First Edition
Repossessions, 2017 Ninth Edition
Student Loan Law, 2019 Sixth Edition
Truth in Lending, 2019 Tenth Edition
Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices, 2016 Ninth Edition
A Complete Set subscription also includes bonus digital access to Surviving Debt, 2021 Edition
Print + Digital Subscription
Your subscription renews annually and your card will be charged on each renewal date. You will be able to stop the next renewal at My Account > Subscription Information or by contacting email@example.com or 617-542-9595. You will be notified both prior to and on each renewal date. For 30 days after a renewal, you can still cancel and receive a full refund by contacting us.
- Continuous updates in Digital Library
- National Consumer Law Center
- Formats Available
- Print; Digital
- Titles Included