Keep Up with Revolutionary Changes in Payments
- Payroll, government benefits, college and other prepaid cards
- New regulations on money orders
- What you didn’t know about check payments, lost checks, check deposits, accord and satisfaction, bank fees, banker’s set off and more
- Debit cards, electronic fund transfers, and telechecks
- Banker’s right of setoff and new federal regulation protecting benefits from seizure
- Electronic signatures and records.
"The National Consumer Law Center has come to the rescue of lawyers handling consumer cases. The Series has the answers for the myriad questions that can arise. The analysis of the law contains an extensive study of state statutes and generous footnotes citing case law in every state." — Texas Bar Journal