$120/yr - Print + Digital Subscription*
$110/yr - Digital Subscription
*The Print + Digital Subscription includes a copy of the current print edition and any subsequent revised print editions as long as the subscription is active.
Current print edition is 2011 Fifth Edition, ISBN 978-1-60248-094-0
Online access provides ongoing updates since the print edition.
For more detail on the treatise's content, read the full text of chapter 1 without registration. Click on "Chapters" in the left hand sidebar.Subscribe
Regulated, and Unregulated Utilities, Deliverable Fuels, and Telecommunications
Delivery of electricity, gas and telecommunications services are some of the biggest problem areas for consumers today. Skyrocketing prices, de-regulation, widespread terminations all make this an area essential to a consumer law practice.
What You Need to Know in This Evolving Area
- Deposits, late charges, level billing plans, master metering, other metering issues, disconnects and reconnects
- Telephone and telecommunications issues
- Utility allowances in subsidized housing
- Low-income affordability strategies
- Weatherization and conservation
- Using bankruptcy to restore service.
"The NCLC manual series is the primary authority in their respective subjects. Many of the queries I get from lawyers and lay people on a regular basis can be easily answered by referring to the manuals." — Alan M. White, Assistant Professor Valparaiso University School of Law