Bankruptcy Basics guides attorneys new to bankruptcy through every step of filing their first bankruptcy case:
- Counseling the client whether to file and what to expect
- When to file, fees and fee waivers, and the pre-filing counseling requirement
- Detailed instructions with filled-in examples on filing all the initial forms and 58 other sample pleadings in Word format
- The meeting of creditors, debtor education requirements, and the discharge
- Best approaches in dealing with homes, cars, other secured debt
- Client questionnaires and handouts, other practice aids
- Digital access to the Bankruptcy Code, bankruptcy rules, and summaries of all 50 states' exemption laws
Your purchase of Bankruptcy Basics is a one-time, non-recurring purchase. Access to the digital edition is ongoing.
NCLC's Bankruptcy Bundle:
Add a subscription to both Bankruptcy Basics and Consumer Bankruptcy Law and Practice and use the promo code BankruptcyBundle at checkout to receive $100 off*.
*This promotion is not compatible with other discounts.