Truth in Lending
TILA: One of the most powerful statutes at a consumer attorney's disposal
The definitive Truth in Lending treatise from the nation’s TILA experts, now in its tenth edition
- Essential litigation tool for mortgages, car loans, credit cards, leases, and any other type of credit
- Statutory damages of $5,000 and more for credit cards, $4,000 and up for mortgage loans, and $2,000 for auto loans and leases, plus attorney fees for prevailing consumers
- Powerful applications to emerging forms of credit, such as Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) loans
- Practice pointers, including dealing with Supreme Court’s Spokeo decision
- Fully up-to-date, including 2019 rules for pre-paid cards with overdraft features
- The most authoritative discussion of TILA rescission rights, including analysis of Supreme Court's Jesinoski ruling
- New rules covering kickbacks to mortgage originators, higher cost mortgage loans, and HOEPA loans
- The latest on TILA/RESPA integrated mortgage disclosures, mortgage servicing, and mortgage loan transfers
- The most complete TIL resource anywhere, with sample pleadings, up-to-date statute, rules, and interpretations, 50 years of TILA Federal Register interpretations organized by subsection, an APR calculator, and expanded TILA legislative history
"There are no other resources that we count on to get us to the right answer as often and as quickly as NCLC's manuals." — Robert S. Green, Green Welling, LLP, San Francisco, CA
Print + Digital Subscription
Your subscription renews annually and your card will be charged on each renewal date. You will be able to stop the next renewal at My Account > Subscription Information or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-542-9595. You will be notified both prior to and on each renewal date. For 30 days after a renewal, you can still cancel and receive a full refund by contacting us.
- Continuous updates in Digital Library
- National Consumer Law Center
- Formats Available
- Print; Digital
- Current Print Edition
- 2019 10th ed.
- ISBN Print Version
- Page Count
- 2 volumes, 2010 pgs.