Consumer Warranty Law
The definitive consumer litigation treatise concerning defective new and used cars (including leased vehicles), manufactured homes, new homes, home improvements, automobile repairs, service contracts, assistive devices, and more.
The Definitive Treatise
- Advantages of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act--attorney fees, limits on implied warranty disclaimers, and rights for breaches of either written or implied warranties
- Fourteen ways to defeat an “as is” used car sale and ten ways to overcome contractual limitations on remedies
- Practical advice and 50-state analysis of state lemon law litigation: discovery, inspections, alternative dispute resolution, settlement, trial and remedies
- Federal and state statutes offering special rights concerning manufactured home defects
- Comprehensive analysis of all UCC Article 2 warranty rights, including rights to withhold payments and revoke acceptance of delivered goods
- Powerful tort and state statutory claims where other warranty law is inadequate
“We had the NCLC’s Consumer Warranty Law manual on our desk throughout the entire five-week jury trial. It was essential not just for quick reference to essential points of law but also for specific jury charge language and evidentiary matters. One cannot practice consumer law professionally without having the full complement of the NCLC’s manuals.” —Michael D. Donovan, Donovan Litigation Group, LLC
Print + Digital Subscription
Your subscription renews annually and your card will be charged on each renewal date. You will be able to stop the next renewal at My Account > Subscription Information or by contacting email@example.com or 617-542-9595. You will be notified both prior to and on each renewal date. For 30 days after a renewal, you can still cancel and receive a full refund by contacting us.
- Continuous updates in Digital Library
- National Consumer Law Center
- Formats Available
- Print; Digital
- Current Print Edition
- 2021 6th ed.
- ISBN Print Version
- Page Count
- 1,012 pgs.