Consumer Warranty Law
The Definitive Treatise
- New car lemon laws, other new car warranty rights
- Used car warranties and lemon laws, FTC Used Car Rule
- Automobile repair
- Manufactured home warranty laws
- New house and condominium warranties
- Home improvements
- Service contracts and extended warranties
- Warranty rights of consumers who lease vehicles.
Practical Litigation Advice
- Advantages to using the federal Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
- 14 ways to defeat warranty disclaimers
- Avoiding contractual limitation on remedies, privity requirements
- Revoking acceptance, withholding payment.
“We had the NCLC’s Consumer Warranty Law manual on our desk throughout the entire five-week jury trial. It was essential not just for quick reference to essential points of law but also for specific jury charge language and evidentiary matters. One cannot practice consumer law professionally without having the full complement of the NCLC’s manuals.” —Michael D. Donovan, Donovan Searles, LLC, Philadelphia, PA
Print + Digital Subscription
Your subscription renews annually and your card will be charged on each renewal date. You will be able to stop the next renewal at My Account > Subscription Information or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-542-9595. You will be notified both prior to and on each renewal date. For 30 days after a renewal, you can still cancel and receive a full refund by contacting us.
- Continuous updates in Digital Library
- National Consumer Law Center
- Formats Available
- Print; Digital
- Current Print Edition
- 2015 5th ed.
- ISBN Print Version
- Page Count
- 966 pgs.