Mortgage Servicing and Loan Modifications
The most complete and up to date treatise on the new loan modification programs and rights to deal with mortgage servicers.
Homeowner Rights and Remedies Dealing with Mortgage Servicers
- Loan servicer procedures, incentives, and abuses
- Analyzing a servicing case
- Using RESPA discovery and dispute rights
- New RESPA and CFPB rules
- TILA and other federal rights dealing with servicers
- State law protections
- State-by-state analysis of state mortgage servicing laws
- Litigation with mortgage servicers and sample pleadings. See an example sample pleading here.
Rights to Delay and Modify Mortgage Payments
- Loss mitigation basics
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac programs
- FHA loss mitigation rights
- VA and RHS loss mitigation rights
- Pursuing loss mitigation rights through litigation
$160 per year
Continuous updates in Digital Library
National Consumer Law Center
Digital; Digital + Print
2019 1st ed.