Mortgage Servicing and Loan Modifications
The most complete and up to date treatise on the new loan modification programs and rights to deal with mortgage servicers.
Homeowner Rights and Remedies Dealing with Mortgage Servicers
- Loan servicer procedures, incentives, and abuses
- Analyzing a servicing case
- Using RESPA discovery and dispute rights
- New RESPA and CFPB rules
- TILA and other federal rights dealing with servicers
- State law protections
- State-by-state analysis of state mortgage servicing laws
- Litigation with mortgage servicers and sample pleadings
Rights to Delay and Modify Mortgage Payments
- Loss mitigation basics
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac programs
- FHA loss mitigation rights
- VA and RHS loss mitigation rights
- Pursuing loss mitigation rights through litigation
Print + Digital Subscription
Your subscription renews annually and your card will be charged on each renewal date. You will be able to stop the next renewal at My Account > Subscription Information or by contacting email@example.com or 617-542-9595. You will be notified both prior to and on each renewal date. For 30 days after a renewal, you can still cancel and receive a full refund by contacting us.
- Continuous updates in Digital Library
- National Consumer Law Center
- Formats Available
- Print; Digital
- Current Print Edition
- 2019 1st ed.
- ISBN Print Version
- Page Count
- 744 pgs.