$150/yr - Print + Digital Subscription*
$140/yr - Digital Subscription
*The Print & Online Access includes a copy of the current print edition and any subsequent revised print editions as long as the subscription is active.
Current print edition is 2015 Ninth Edition, ISBN 978-1-60248-119-0
Online access provides ongoing updates since the print edition.
For more detail on the treatise's content, read the full text of chapter 1 without registration. Click on "Chapters" in the left hand sidebar.Subscribe
TILA Is Not Just a Disclosure Statute Anymore!
The definitive Truth in Lending treatise from the nation’s TILA experts, updated to include all the Dodd-Frank and other recent changes, all of which are now in effect. The treatise cites to both the CFPB and FRB versions of Regulation Z and includes analysis and a redlined version showing all Regulation Z and Official Interpretation changes.
- New Dodd-Frank legislation and Regulation Z changes ban numerous mortgage abuses
- New CFPB rules restrict kickbacks to mortgage originators
- Extensive new rules on mortgage servicing
- Special rules regulating higher cost mortgage loans
- Regulation Z now prohibits mandatory arbitration of mortgage disputes
- The Credit CARD Act and new federal Rules establish new restrictions on credit card abuses
- New teeth to regulation of HOEPA loans
- Statutory damages are now increased to $2000 for car loans, $4000 and up for mortgage loans, and $5000 and up for credit cards
- Liability of servicers and holders
- Extensive new disclosure requirements for credit cards, home equity loans, mortgages and other credit
- The leading discussion of TIL rescission rights that allow homeowners to cancel mortgages.
"There are no other resources that we count on to get us to the right answer as often and as quickly as NCLC's manuals." — Robert S. Green, Green Welling, LLP, San Francisco, CA