Consumer Law Pleadings
All Pleadings from All NCLC Manuals
- Basic “bread and butter” pleadings and form letters
- The most novel and hottest consumer litigation
- Pleadings from both federal and state courts
- Everything from demand letters to complaints, from document requests to depositions, from motions in limine to motions for summary judgment, from opening statements to jury instructions.
The Advanced Pleadings Search (located above the search bar) Lets You View and Download Any Pleading in Seconds
Powerful web search techniques pinpoint pleadings of a specific treatise, type, subject area, or legal claim.
Your subscription renews annually and your card will be charged on each renewal date. You will be able to stop the next renewal at My Account > Subscription Information or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-542-9595. You will be notified both prior to and on each renewal date. For 30 days after a renewal, you can still cancel and receive a full refund by contacting us.
- Continuous updates in Digital Library
- National Consumer Law Center
- Formats Available