Consumer Law Pleadings
All Pleadings from All of NCLC's Manuals
Instant access to over 2,000 sample pleadings, covering every stage of litigation and every consumer law subject area. Pleadings are ready to print, download, or paste into your word processor. See example pleadings here.
The Actual Documents Used by Consumer Law Experts
- Demand letters, complaints, discovery, depositions, motions in limine, and summary judgement motions
- Voir dire, opening statements, jury instructions, and closing arguments
- Attorney fee requests and many other litigation documents
- The most novel and hottest consumer litigation
- Pleadings from both federal and state courts
The Advanced Pleadings Search (located above the search bar) Lets You View and Download Any Pleading in Seconds
Powerful web search techniques pinpoint pleadings of a specific treatise, type, subject area, or legal claim. To view topics, see the Table of Contents in the left-side bar.
$146 per year
Continuous updates in Digital Library
National Consumer Law Center