Consumer Banking and Payments Law
Keep Up with Revolutionary Changes in Payments
- Payroll, government benefits, college and other prepaid cards
- New regulations on money orders
- What you didn’t know about check payments, lost checks, check deposits, accord and satisfaction, bank fees, banker’s set off and more
- Debit cards, electronic fund transfers, and telechecks
- Banker’s right of setoff and new federal regulation protecting benefits from seizure
- Electronic signatures and records.
"The National Consumer Law Center has come to the rescue of lawyers handling consumer cases. The Series has the answers for the myriad questions that can arise. The analysis of the law contains an extensive study of state statutes and generous footnotes citing case law in every state." — Texas Bar Journal
Print + Digital Subscription
Your subscription renews annually and your card will be charged on each renewal date. You will be able to stop the next renewal at My Account > Subscription Information or by contacting email@example.com or 617-542-9595. You will be notified both prior to and on each renewal date. For 30 days after a renewal, you can still cancel and receive a full refund by contacting us.
- Continuous updates in Digital Library
- National Consumer Law Center
- Formats Available
- Print; Digital
- Current Print Edition
- 2018 6th ed.
- ISBN Print Version
- Page Count
- 748 pgs.