Instantly Access Federal Evidence and Objections
by Timothy E. Eble and Katie McElveen
Laminated and spiral-bound, fully updated with 2020 rule changes
An essential practice tool for federal (and even state) court litigation, facilitating objection by rule number, and including common objections and motions at every stage of a case -- all in only 27 pages! Fully updated with 2020 rule changes.
Instant Evidence is spiral bound to lay flat and laminated to hold up during constant use. Create different notations or highlights for each trial with the included dry-erase pen.
A highly condensed federal rules of evidence
- Deposition objections and misconduct
- Pretrial motions
- Voir dire and opening statements
- Planning for evidentiary issues at trial
- Evidentiary foundations
- Evidentiary motions and rule-based objections
- Concise federal rules of evidence
- Jury issues and closings
- Key federal rules of civil procedure
National Consumer Law Center
2019 3rd ed.