$130/yr- Print & Online Access*
$120/yr- Online Access Only
*The Print & Online Access includes a copy of the current print edition and any subsequent revised print editions as long as the subscription is active.
Current print edition is 2017 Third Edition, ISBN 978-1-60248-169-5
Online access provides ongoing updates since the print edition.
For more detail on the treatise's content, read the full text of chapter 1 without registration. Click on "Chapters" in the left hand sidebar.Subscribe
Essential Private Remedies for Marketplace Deception
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act challenges to robocalls
- CFPB "UDAAP" Rulemaking
- FTC Holder Rule making creditors liable for seller's misconduct.
- The Federal and state RICO statutes
- The Federal False Claims Act
- FTC Telemarketing Rule and other FTC Rules
Key Federal Standards Regulate Consumer Transactions
- The most detailed and up to date analysis of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)--today's hottest consumer litigation area offering statutory damages for robocalls and texts.
- Detailed analysis of the nine most important FTC Trade Regulation Rules affecting everything from credit to cars to door-to-door sales
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "UDAAP" rulemaking
- The surprising reach of the FTC Telemarketing Sales Rule (not just to telemarketing), with equally surprising tough requirements on a broad array of businesses
- Private remedies for debt settlement and other debt relief scams
- Whistle blower recoveries under the federal False Claims Act
- Requirements concerning plain English and non--English disclosures.
"The manuals combine first-rate scholarship with numerous useful practice tips and aids." — Richard Gross, former Chairman, Consumer Protection Committee, National Assn. of Attorneys General