$120/yr- Print & Online Access*
$110/yr- Online Access Only
*The Print & Online Access includes a copy of the current print edition and any subsequent revised print editions as long as the subscription is active.
Current print edition is 2016 Second Edition, ISBN 978-1-60248-164-0
Online access provides ongoing updates since the print edition.Subscribe
Essential Private Remedies for Marketplace Deception
- The Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- The Federal RICO statute
- State RICO and civil theft statutes
- The Federal False Claims Act
- State UDAP remedies for violations of FTC and CFPB Rules
- FTC Holder Rule makes creditors liable for seller's deception.
Key Federal Standards Regulate Consumer Transactions
- The most detailed and up to date analysis of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act--today's hottest consumer litigation area offering statutory damages for robocalls and texts.
- Detailed analysis of the nine most important FTC Trade Regulation Rules affecting everything from credit to cars to mail order sales to funerals
- New Consumer Financial Protection Bureau rulemaking
- The surprising reach of the FTC Telemarketing Sales Rule (not just to telemarketing), with equally surprising tough requirements on a broad array of businesses
- Federal and state remedies for abuses concerning consumer credit counseling, debt settlement and negotiation, and debt elimination schemes
- State requirements concerning plain English and disclosures in languages other than English.
"The manuals combine first-rate scholarship with numerous useful practice tips and aids." — Richard Gross, former Chairman, Consumer Protection Committee, National Assn. of Attorneys General