$120/yr- Print & Online Access*
$110/yr- Online Access Only
*The Print & Online Access includes a copy of the current print edition and any subsequent revised print editions as long as the subscription is active.
Current print edition is 2013 Fifth Edition, ISBN 978-1-60248-126-8
Online access provides ongoing updates since the print edition.Subscribe
Keep Up with Revolutionary Changes in Payments
- Payroll, government benefits, college and other prepaid cards
- New regulations on remittances and money orders
- New requirements for direct deposit of federal benefits
- What you didn’t know about check payments, lost checks, check deposits, accord and satisfaction, bank fees, banker’s set off and more
- Debit cards, electronic fund transfers, and telechecks
- Banker’s right of setoff and new federal regulation protecting benefits from seizure
- Electronic signatures and records.
"The National Consumer Law Center has come to the rescue of lawyers handling consumer cases. The Series has the answers for the myriad questions that can arise. The analysis of the law contains an extensive study of state statutes and generous footnotes citing case law in every state." — Texas Bar Journal